Locating Castejón on the map
Map of Castejon de Sos
* Latitude: 42.5361490, * Longitude: 0.53108454
Travelling BY Motorcycle 😉
From Madrid: 510 km. approx – 6 hours
On the A-2 to Zaragoza, there take the A-23 to Huesca. Continue on the N-240 to Barbastro and there on the N-123 until Graus where you will see direct indications to Castejón de Sos on the A-139 and later on the N-260 (on Campo).
From Barcelona: 300 km. approx – 3 h. 30 min.
There are 2 options:
– Barcelona> Tárrega> Alfarrás> Benabarre> Graus> Castejón de Sos
– Barcelona> Lleida> Alfarrás> Benabarre> Graus> Castejón de Sos
From San Sebastián: 375 km. approx – 5h. 15 min.
There are 2 ways:
– San sebastián> Motorway through France> Viella> Laspaúles> Castejón de Sos
– San Sebastián> Pamplona> Huesca> Barbastro> Graus> Castejón de Sos
From France (Tarbes and Toulouse):
It is advisable to go by motorway and in St.Gaudens take the Viella exit (Vielha), and then continue through Laspaúles until Castejón de Sos.
Toulouse: 225 km. approx. – Three hours
Come from the place you come from, you have to count on the fact that only two daily buses go up to Castejón de Sos:
– 1st Arrives at 13.00 h. approximately
– 2nd. Arrives at 19.15 h. approximately
These can be taken in Huesca at 10.30 h. or at 4.30 pm; or in Barbastro at 11:30 h. or at 17.20 h.
In any case, the companies that work in this area are Alsa and Alosa (you can check their website: http://www.alosa.es and http://www.alsa.es)
You can also call the bus company in Huesca: 902 210 700
The nearest train stations are in Huesca, Monzón and Lérida. From there I would have to use the bus service.
The nearest airports are located in Zaragoza, Huesca and Barcelona. Once there you should use the train or bus service.